WHO ARE WE?
We are a retail and online store supplying beds, furniture, linen and accessories to happy customers countrywide! We pride ourselves in our experience having been in the game for 20 years and want you to have a lovely shopping experience be it in our store or online.
Our furniture is manufactured locally in Knysna on the Garden Route where we also have a showroom and retail store.
How we work :
PLACING AN ORDER
- You can place your order online and we’ll confirm delivery costs as well as stock availability before sending you an invoice. Your invoice will be valid for 48 hours and subject to cancellation thereafter if no deposit or payment is received.
- We accept EFT payments, cash deposits or if you’d like to pay with your credit card we will forward you a secure PayGate link which you simply have to fill in and process.
- As soon as we are in receipt of your payment we will process your order. Alternatively send us an enquiry and we’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Where products are in stock we will deliver as quickly as possible. Manufacturing lead times vary according to product and supplier, 7-10 working days on beds and mattresses, 4-6 weeks on furniture and “made to order” bedlinen and a further 3-4 days from completion to delivery. Sometimes there are delays that are out of our control but be assured we will always do our best to get your order to you on time.
As much of our bedlinen is imported and the ranges/designs do change regularly we cannot guarantee stock availability of all sizes at all times.
- We deliver countrywide from our showroom or from the supplier depot closest to you.
- As we use third party transporters for the delivery of our goods in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Durban and their surrounds as well as other areas outside of the Garden Route, delivery in these areas does not include installation. Goods are superbly wrapped and insured for their journey from us to you.
- Transport costs depend on product, area and volume.
DAMAGE TO GOODS IN TRANSIT
While we don’t provide guarantees on our range of locally manufactured furniture, each product is carefully checked before being wrapped and dispatched and any goods that are damaged in transit will be replaced at our cost. This will not apply where the customer has arranged the transport of the goods themselves or collected the goods themselves. We also cannot be held liable for any damage to a product where a customer has loaded or unloaded a product from their own vehicle.
GUARANTEES & WARRANTIES
Guarantees and Warranties are applicable as specified by the supplier and will be honored if:
- the defect existed at the time of delivery or manifested during the guarantee/warranty period;
- the defect did not arise due to normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse by the customer;
- the product concerned is used for the purposes intended
- the customer has complied with any care and maintenance instructions that may apply to the product
- the product is assembled in accordance with supplier’s specifications
- the customer provides the original invoice
Although guarantees and warranties on beds and mattresses are with the manufacturer we will be happy to liaise with the necessary parties to assist in resolving any matter so please contact us should you have any concerns.
Please view our Terms & Conditions for further information.